Club Store Bottle Handles & Carriers
Roberts PolyPro plastic bottle handles and bottle carriers are a popular choice for club store multipacks.
2-Pack and 3-Pack bottle carriers are most popular for club store mulitpacks but singe bottle carriers as well as 4, 6 and 8-pack carriers are also available.
Our customers selling into club stores include brand owner manufacturers, private label manufacturers and co-packers. Popular club store products that use Roberts bottle carriers and bottle carrier applicators include:
- Edible oils
- Juice drinks
- Hand soaps and similar personal care products
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Rubbing alcohol
Our club store customers use manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic applicators to create a wide range of multipacks. With models offering speeds up to 600 bottles per minute our customers can easily select a carrier application technology to meet their needs and fits into their budget.
- Roberts bottle carriers use less plastic – Plastic is a great material for bottle carriers but the world needs to use less plastic. Roberts bottle carriers help our customers help the world use less plastic…up to 20% less plastic than other bottle carriers.
- Bottles simply don’t fall out of Roberts carriers – Most club store packs using our bottle handles are for large, heavy bottles of edible oils, juices or other truly heavy products. Roberts bottle carriers securely hold even the heaviest bottles until a consumer is ready to remove the handle when they get home.
- Multiple handle style options – Not to get too technical, but we offer multiple handle styles and designs manufactured with one of two different technologies: flat sheet extrusion and injection molding. Using these two technologies we can offer a wide variety of handle styles and designs capable of satisfying almost any product type or bottle geometry.
- Plenty of applicator options – Customers tell us time and time again that one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to bottle carrier applicators. For them our manual press-on applicators and our semi-automatic and fully automatic models provide options that make it possible to choose a system that actually fits their needs and budget.
- Responsive, friendly customer service – We’re friendly and we enjoy serving our customers. That may sound kind-of corny but we get that feedback all the time directly from our customers. We understand rush orders. We honor our commitments. We understand the importance of on time shipments. We understand the importance of doing what we say we’re going to do when we say we’re going to do it.